Vehicle Adaptations and Assistive Technology
Independence Automotive provides a wide range of Vehicle Hand Control and Vehicle Adaption Solutions.
We offer a full range of vehicle hand controls and assistive technology from a wide range of manufactures. Through consultation with yourself and your therapist, we will help you with the decision of what will both suit you and your vehicle.
When assessing vehicles for Hand Controls and Assistive Technology we focus on the following items:
- Which hand control is going to suit the client on a case by case basis
- How can we install the controls to maintain steering column adjustment
- What steps can be taken to retain knee Airbag
- How can we mount the control to give the client the maximum amount of leg room
- How can the control be mounted to provide the most amount of space while transferring
Every client goes through an extensive fitment process so we can be sure we have all the measurements we need to make sure we can place adaptions in the most suitable position to make sure the driving experience is as effortless as possible.
In many cases Independence Automotive can manufacture custom components to enable use of a wide range of controls in your vehicle, we can also assist with a range of options to help you to transfer in and out of the vehicle.
CLICK ON THE PRODUCTS BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION